Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our first shout out!

I started this blog to document our renovation project on Regent St.  My thought was, "how in the hell am I going to keep up with all the progress Chip is making in such a short period of time?"  I knew that all the pictures I took would never make it off my phone if I didn't take action.  I read a lot of blogs; some for pleasure (www.corksandcaftans.com   www.mamatoga.com http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com http://seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com)  some for work (no need for mentions here - don't think anyone is interested in auto blogs) and I also post/update our Keeler Motor Car blog so for me it was a no-brainer.  With a click of a mouse and few tweaks Renovating Regent came alive.  Well today I received my first shout-out.

Thank you to Jenny at Mamatoga.com for spreading the love.  Check out Mamatoga at the link above or on Facebook and make sure to "like" her page.  If you're a mom (or dad for that matter) in the Saratoga Springs, NY area her blog cannot be missed!

1 comment:

  1. you're too cute. I have to tell you what a total joy looking at your pictures has been. You know i was at 219 Regent, right? So awesome. Miss that little place. So keep the neighborhood terrorized in my absence. :)
    KITCHEN LOOKS AMAZING.

    much love
    Carey

    ReplyDelete